LUMC COVID-19 Safety Protocols
- Masks are strongly encouraged to be worn indoors by all individuals, including those fully vaccinated. This applies to worship and small group settings. Masks are required for all adults and children 4+ in the Nursery and Children’s Sunday School.
- Outside doors to the church will be propped open on Sunday mornings, weather permitting. Hand sanitizer and masks are available at each entrance.
- For worship, seating will be available in every other pew. Alternate pews are used for the 9:00 and 10:30 worship service.
- At the 10:30 a.m. service, children are asked to remain in the pews with their families during the children’s moment. Children’s activity packets are available in the narthex. You may pick up a packet and crayons for your children to use during the service and then take them home after the service. Packets and crayons are not reused.
- Offering plates are not passed around during the service. Please place your offering in the plates set up in the Sanctuary before or after the service.
- Please fill out the attendance card in your bulletin and place it in the offering plate when leaving worship.
- Communion servers will wear gloves to serve bread and juice cups. After receiving the elements, you may kneel at the communion rail or return to your seats to consume the elements.