Jesus said, “Whoever welcomes a child, welcomes me.”
Lenexa UMC provides rich and varied opportunities for children to grow in relationship to God and as followers of Jesus. Knowing that children learn in different ways, we invite children to play, move, sing, create, act, and serve. The stories of the Bible are told through activities that engage multiple senses.
- Nursery Care for children birth through 3 years old is provided in room 206 in the Main Building during both the 9:00 a.m. and 10:30 a.m. worship services.
- Kids Connect Sunday school class meets at 10:30 a.m. for children 4 years old through 5th grade in the sanctuary every Sunday and after the children’s moment will walk together to the second floor of the Education Building.
Children’s Ministry COVID-19 Guidelines:
- Volunteers and children ages 4+ are required to wear masks.
- Volunteers and kids are asked to stay home if they are experiencing a fever or any COVID-19 symptoms.
- Kids and volunteers will wash hands and/or use hand sanitizer before class and between activities.
For more information about Children’s Ministries, contact Mary Clow at 913-888-5600 ext. 111 or at email@example.com